Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Stop playing with your health…

 


   If I were to be honest with myself, I truly have not done with I needed to do, to get my health in check.  Being a diabetic, and all that I have learned over the years, not taking better care of my situation can lead to more serious health issues.  I had been considering joining WW (Weight Watchers) for months, and with a high A1c and insulin shots possible, looking me in my face, I had no other choice but to get serious about it!  

  Why is it that it takes a life changing situation, to get you serious about taking charge of your situation?  I could have made a serious change, when I was first diagnosed with this disease.  I guess like with some, you just hope that it will go away, but how it can when it is within your body.  Wishful thinking of course, but the bottom line is, you need to do what is needed to get you and your health back in a good place.  I have been on the WW program now for 1 month, and to my surprise, I loss 3.5 lbs., my blood sugar is lower, and I feel much better, so I am totally glad I made the leap. I got this, and you do too!  Just Do It! #61withachange

No comments:

Post a Comment

How strong are you…

    There is always something to test your strength.   Granted, we are all weak in different areas, but I have learned over the years that, ...