Thursday, August 26, 2021

The journey continues with some stress...

 


   Well, five weeks in, and I am having some stress for moments for sure.  It is so funny how stress can affect every area of your life. As well as your health.  They will tell you often, to just “relax”.  Easier said then done!!  Once stress get a hold to you, the ability to “relax” goes right out the window and your mind.  Like I mentioned, I am doing WW and have been doing very well with the problem.  However, I had one day where everything was not going right for me, and my eating for the day went south fast.  

   Can you believe, it took me a few days to get back on track.  Just like life, when something takes you off your path or agenda, it takes you a good while to get back to where you were.  And with some people, you never can get back, and that is the scary part.  So now stress has taken a hold and adding that to the equation, have you to the point of giving up.  But I am not giving up.  I am shaking off the stress of getting it wrong for a few days and getting myself back on track.  I got this, and of course, you got it too! #61withnostress

No comments:

Post a Comment

How strong are you…

    There is always something to test your strength.   Granted, we are all weak in different areas, but I have learned over the years that, ...