Friday, November 6, 2020

Anxiety…….


It’s kind of crazy how at any giving moment, I will get the feeling of anxiety out of nowhere.  I could be thinking about something, and then I begin to over think it, and I know I should be praying about what is causing that moment of anxiety. 
 We often forget what we should do, only to start focusing on what we should not be doing.  Life is crazy like that.  It’s already hard enough knowing that your younger days are far behind you, and life now reminds you, that you are no longer young.  If only I could get some of that time back, and do a lot of things much differently, especially when it comes to my health. Yes, I do have some anxiety about it, and I can honestly say, if I knew then, what I know now, I would have done much better with my health.  But the real question is would I have done better??  The answer…probably not, for I was enjoying life.  Yeah, there is always going to be moments that I wish I could do some things over, but even at this late stage of life, I have to make sure I do my best not to make foolish mistakes. #60andblessed 

No comments:

Post a Comment

How strong are you…

    There is always something to test your strength.   Granted, we are all weak in different areas, but I have learned over the years that, ...