Monday, January 25, 2021

What!!!!!!!


   I just realize that this first month of the year, only has six days left in it!  I feel as if I did nothing at all for myself.  You know how it is, you have plans on what you want to accomplish and before you know, days as gone by with not seeing anything done.  My mother told me in my younger years, “just wait until you get to be 21, the years are going to fly by you”. Guess what?  She wasn’t lying!!!  Here I am now, 61, and my life is not what I had expected it to be, but it’s not what it could have been, if I hadn’t made changes along the way.  Just like when people get married.  They envision their lives together for many years, and never have divorced crossed their mind, or even sickness or death early into the marriage.  

   Sometimes I wonder if, focusing on the future, could make you lose sight of the present.  But we do need to think of the future, set a goal and work towards it.  In the scriptures, there is a verse that says, “faith without works is dead”.  We do have faith and trust in the things that we do, as well as the people in our lives.  But we do need to constantly work on, and within, those situations in our lives, in order to grow and advance, to get where we want to be in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How strong are you…

    There is always something to test your strength.   Granted, we are all weak in different areas, but I have learned over the years that, ...