Friday, December 18, 2020

It’s almost over…….

 


   I can’t believe 2020 is almost over, and I know for most, you are really glad for it.  But, we will be taking a major part of 2020 with us into the new year, and no one really wants to do that, that I am sure of.  These past couple of weeks, I have been thinking about taking things in my life, to a higher level.  

   I have been sitting in the background thinking and believe that I cannot do any better than what I am currently doing.  I really don’t know where that mindset came from.  I wasn’t raised to think that way.  I was always told “can’t” is not an option, so I must rise to another level in the things I do and want for my life.  It’s when you see others moving forward in the things you want for your life, it can and does become intimidating, because who allow self-doubt to creep in.  

   To be honest, we also allow age to stop us too, when it doesn’t play a factor in what it is you want for your life.  Someone said to me once, that their grandmother told them, your spirit doesn’t get old, it never age, but we age ourselves, thinking we are too old to be doing the things we love to do.  Well, I plan to elevate myself to another level in the things that I love to do in the year 2021, and I will share my accomplishments along the way! #61&improving

No comments:

Post a Comment

How strong are you…

    There is always something to test your strength.   Granted, we are all weak in different areas, but I have learned over the years that, ...